What are the best millionaire habit books?
One common habit among many millionaires is constant self-improvement.
So, if you’re on the hunt for millionaire habits books, you’re one step closer to living a millionaire lifestyle.
Whether you’re hoping to replicate the routines of millionaires to increase your wealth or just want to become more productive with your day, getting inspiration from successful people is a great idea.
With the help of these amazing books about the habits of millionaires, you’ll be inspired to change your thinking and incorporate more positive habits into your daily routine.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase, I may earn a small commission, at no cost to you. Please read the disclosure for more information.
Best Millionaire Habit Books
1. Miracle Morning Millionaires: What the Wealthy Do Before 8AM That Will Make You Rich
By Hal Elrod
Do you ever wonder what millionaires do in the mornings?
With the help of Miracle Morning Millionaires, you can learn exactly what wealthy people do before 8 a.m. that will make you rich.
You can use this amazing book as a guide to help you create your own millionaire morning routine.
Using the text, you’ll learn:
- The connection between mornings and wealth
- The five-step wake-up process that will help you get an earlier start to your day
- Four choices you need to make to become wealthy
- The actions you need to take to choose to become a millionaire
- How to leverage affirmations to produce results
- The key to replacing your blind spots with a vision for the future
The book also includes a free 30-day transformation challenge fast start to help you start changing your own morning routine.
Miracle Morning Millionaires is part of a series of morning routine books, which also includes books for a variety of professionals, like real estate agents, salespeople, writers, entrepreneurs, and parents.
- Real morning routines are outlined in the book to help you see the ideas in practice
- Small tips and tricks are described to help you easily make small changes in your routine that can have a big impact in the long run
- The basic tips and tricks may seem too elementary to some readers
“Your life right now – everything from your work and your health to your relationships and your finances – is the result of choices you’ve made in the past. The job you have right now is a choice that you made at some point. And, whether you realize it or not, a choice you’ve made every day since. You can tell yourself that you have to do the work you do, but the truth is, you don’t. It’s a choice. Are you carrying around ten or twenty pounds of lifestyle-related fat? That’s the result of thousands of choices that you made over recent days, weeks, months and years. How about your significant other, or your close friendships? They’re all choices. Your furniture, the food in your fridge, the car you drive. They’re all choices. They are all, without exception, the results of your past behavior. The same thing applies to wealth.”
2. Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth―and How You Can Too
By Chris Hogan
If you have ever wondered how an everyday person becomes a millionaire, you’ll love reading the personal stories featured in Everyday Millionaires.
This national bestseller will show you how ordinary people built extraordinary wealth. The ideas and tips woven into the book include how millionaires:
- Live on less than they make
- Avoid debt
- Live a disciplined and responsible lifestyle
The book is based on the largest study ever conducted on more than 10,000 millionaires throughout the United States.
From these interviews, you’ll see that it doesn’t matter what your background is or where you’re from – you can become a millionaire too.
Written by Chris Hogan, a former Dave Ramsey personality, you can learn about the habits of millionaires straight from the source. And with the tips and tricks of the famous financial guru, you can also learn practical advice to apply to your own finances.
- Inspirational stories from real people who have earned millions of dollars
- Five common traits are outlined to help you start incorporating millionaire habits into your own life
- Written as a motivational book, the book lacks metrics and data to back up the claims
- If you’re a Ramsey follower, the information included in the book may be repetitive
“I believe that perseverance, hard work, and commitment lead to success. I got married as a teenager and have since raised a family, gone to college, chased my career around the US, and become successful. Our children and family recognize that nothing was given to us and that the above traits will bring success. There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck—only good planning or poor planning.”
3. Habits for Success: Inspired Ideas to Help You Soar (Habits of Successful People)
By G. Brian Benson
Incorporating healthy habits into your routine is a great way to encourage success in your life.
Using Habits for Success, you can learn how to increase your self-awareness and manifest your dreams by incorporating success habits into your daily life.
The book outlines 46 unique and informative habits of successful people, like how to:
- Have healthier and happier relationships with loved ones and friends
- Get out of your comfort zone and work through fear
- Grow a genuine sense of self-worth
- Strengthen your intuitive skills
- Find inspiration in your daily life
- Maintain life balance to increase productivity and creativity
- Identify triggers that cause you to become out of balance
- The author’s personal story is combined with practical advice you can apply to your own life
- Easily digestible tips you can read through in your spare time
- The bulk of the book is mostly made up of personal stories and anecdotes, which may be off-putting to some readers
“When we listen to our intuition we are fed information from our higher self.”
“Once I realized that my set of tools, gifts, and experiences were my superpower, everything started to fall into place.”
“Reframe your fear into excitement. It’s a way to view what you are doing in a positive light instead of a potential negative light.”
4. The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy
By Thomas J. Stanley
While many people believe that the wealthiest people in the country live in high-end areas like Park Avenue or Beverly Hills, The Millionaire Next Door will show you that’s not always true.
In fact, most of the truly wealthy people live average lives and could even be living next door to you.
According to the authors of this best-selling book, most people have it all wrong about how to become wealthy in America. While you may believe that most millionaires inherited their wealth, it’s actually the result of hard work, diligent savings, and living below your means.
By reading Millionaire Next Door, you’ll learn about seven common traits that show up over and over again among people who have accumulated great wealth.
The book is divided into eight chapters to help you understand how millionaires live and how you can incorporate their habits into your daily lives. The chapters include:
- Meet the millionaire next door
- Frugal frugal frugal
- Time, energy, and money
- You aren’t what you drive
- Economic outpatient care
- Affirmative action, family style
- Find your niche
- Jobs: millionaire vs. heirs
- Helpful data is woven into anecdotal stories to help illustrate the points in the book
- The tips and habits outlined in the book make becoming a millionaire seem achievable for anyone
- Only one wealth accumulation method is discussed (frugal living), which may seem limiting to some readers
- Since the book was originally published in the 90s, many of the figures and facts may seem outdated
“If you make a good income each year and spend it all, you are not getting wealthier. You are just living high. Wealth is what you accumulate, not what you spend.”
“How can well-educated, high-income people be so naive about money? Because being a well-educated, high-income earner does not automatically translate into financial independence. It takes planning and sacrificing.”
5. Million Dollar Habits: Proven Power Practices to Double and Triple Your Income
By Brian Tracy
Learning how to incorporate beneficial habits into your routine is a great way to ensure you make the most of every day.
And with the ideas laid out in Million Dollar Habits, you can learn how to develop the habits of successful people to become more effective, make better decisions, and ultimately increase your income.
Reading Million Dollar Habits can teach you how to:
- Organize your finances
- Increase health and vitality
- Sustain loving relationships
- Build financial independence
- Take a leadership role to turn visions into reality
But sometimes, you find that changing your daily routine is easier said than done.
Habits are often ingrained into our daily routine, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be changed.
By putting in some time and effort and implementing the tactics outlined in this book, you can start replacing your old habits with new, positive habits to cause dramatic changes that could positively impact your bottom line.
- Actionable advice is outlined in the book, making it easy to implement the ideas immediately
- In addition to providing readers with useful habits to help you earn more money, the book also discusses ways to improve the confidence and self-esteem you’ll need to put those habits into action
- Fans of the author may see the book as a compilation of his other books put into one short guide
“You are where you are and what you are because of yourself. Everything you are today, or ever will be in the future, is up to you. Your life today is the sum total result of your choices, decisions and actions up to this point. You can create your own future by changing your behaviors. You can make new choices and decisions that are more consistent with the person you want to be and the things you want to accomplish with your life.”
6. Top 10 Habits of Millionaires
By Keith Cameron Smith
While becoming a millionaire may take some determination and hard work, the author of Top 10 Habits of Millionaires believes becoming a millionaire is also a state of mind.
The book outlines 10 key principles that make up the millionaire mindset. These habits can be learned and mastered by anyone, making it a great step in improving your financial position.
Following the advice in this book can help you achieve financial and emotional abundance, by working to incorporate these habits of millionaires:
- Creating a clear vision of the life you desire and focus on that vision
- Asking positive “what if” questions every day
- Bouncing ideas off successful people who will provide honest feedback
- Embracing change
- Being patient while change is unfolding
- Changing what you believe about money
- An easy, informative read filled with actionable advice
- The short book does not provide in-depth instruction
“Rich people and very rich people have developed the discipline of delayed gratification. Millionaires do today what others don’t, so they can have tomorrow what others won’t.”
“Millionaires are not whiners. I can’t recall a single time when I heard one of my multimillionaire mentors complain about anything. The words you use reveal your heart and mind. Is your heart full of disrespect for the people in your life? Is your mind full of negative thoughts? Listen to the words you speak and you will know. People who complain are literally cursing themselves. If you want to stop cursing yourself and start blessing yourself, then stop complaining and start being thankful.”
7. Millionaire Success Habits: The Gateway to Wealth & Prosperity
By Dean Graziosi
Featuring all new chapters on productivity, this revised and updated version of Millionaire Success Habits will help take you from where you are in life to where you want to be.
You can use the simple tools outlined in each chapter to reshape your everyday routines and incorporate new habits into your daily life.
Millionaire Success Habits discusses a variety of ways you can develop new, positive habits into your daily life. Reading the book, you can learn how to:
- Identify the things that drive you and the reasons you want to become prosperous
- Uncover your villain within that’s holding you back
- Overcome the various hurdles you put in your own way
- Unlock the biggest secret to being more productive
- Believe in yourself and your potential
The book is written by legendary business coach, Dean Graziosi, who successfully broke down the walls of complexity around success to help others achieve wealth and abundance.
Once you have discovered the secrets to creating millionaire habits, you can take part in the author’s 30-day better life challenge to begin putting those habits into action, which is also included in the book.
- The author provides readers with actionable and easy to understand steps they can implement immediately to start living more like a millionaire
- Actionable tips are accented with personal stories to make the ideas and concepts in the book more relatable
- Some readers find the book more of a motivational read than one providing practical advice
“It doesn’t matter how fast you can go, it doesn’t matter how much passion you have, and it doesn’t matter how much energy you put into something. If you don’t have a vision and clarity on the destination you want to reach, you’ll simply never get there.”
“Successful people, whether they’re working for somebody else or working for themselves, do whatever they do to the best of their ability – as if the boss is watching them every minute of every day.”
8. How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
By John C. Maxwell
Designed to help you change your overall mindset, this self-help book outlines ways to help you think more creatively on a regular basis, question popular thinking to expand your thinking, and capture the bigger picture when contemplating an idea.
As you read How Successful People Think, you’ll be able to learn how to tap into your creative potential by developing shared ideas and learning from your past in order to better understand your future.
The book outlines 11 keys to successful thinking, like:
- Big picture thinking, which is seeing the world beyond your personal needs and, in turn, learning how to turn those thoughts into bigger ideas
- Focused thinking, like taking away the mental clutter and daily distractions around you to help you realize your full potential
- Creative thinking, such as making breakthroughs by thinking in more unique and creative ways
- Shared thinking, like learning how to work with others to create collaborative ideas
- Reflective thinking, such as looking into your past to better understand the future
Author John Maxwell is a bestselling author and speaker who is often called America’s number one leadership authority.
He is the founder of the John Maxwell Company, which has trained more than five million leaders in over 180 countries around the world to think more creatively and live a successful life.
- The book is easy to read and provides readers with guidance for implementing change into your life to help you become more successful
- The advice and concepts in the book are complemented by personal stories and anecdotes
- While the book discusses different ways of thinking, the author does not go into detail regarding how to change your thinking patterns
- “Thinking is hard work; that’s why so few do it.”
- “A visionary company is like a great work of art. Think of Michelangelo’s scenes from Genesis on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel or his statue of David. Think of a great and enduring novel like Huckleberry Finn or Crime and Punishment. Think of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony or Shakespeare’s Henry V. Think of a beautifully designed building, like the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright or Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. You can’t point to any one single item that makes the whole thing work; it’s the entire work – all the pieces working together to create an overall effect – that leads to enduring greatness.”
9. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
By T. Harv Eker
In the groundbreaking book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, author Harv Eker breaks through the common misconceptions surrounding the idea of becoming rich.
According to Eker, we all have a money and success blueprint ingrained in our subconscious minds. And this blueprint will help determine your financial life and future.
The good news is that you can change your blueprint by taking action right now to ensure your financial success in the future.
The goal of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind is to help you reset your personal money blueprint to create natural success.
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind is broken into 17 wealth files that describe exactly how rich people think and act, as well as providing you with action steps you can take to practice those habits in the real world.
These action steps can then help you increase your income and accumulate more wealth in the long run.
- The book is written with motivation in mind, helping you find the inspiration to incorporate the author’s tactics into your own life
- Many readers find the author’s promotion of his other products throughout the book off-putting
“The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.”
“If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.”
“Nothing has meaning except for the meaning you give it.”
10. Think and Grow Rich
By Napoleon Hill
One of the most popular self-help books of all time, Think and Grow Rich has sold more than 100 million copies and helped countless people draw inspiration from historical business greats to improve their own financial future.
The classic book outlines secrets that can bring you fortune by drawing on the success stories of business giants like Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, and Thomas Edison.
Think and Grow Rich outlines 13 principles you can incorporate into your life to help you suppress negative thoughts and focus on long-term success, including:
- Specialized knowledge
- Organized planning
- Power of the master mind
- Mystery of sex transmutation
- Subconscious mind
- The brain
- Sixth sense
Originally published in 1937, this classic self-help book features practical and timeless advice that anyone can apply to their own life to help them develop a plan to increase their wealth to improve their financial future.
Whether you’re hoping to advance your career or just develop more personal wealth, you can gain insight from the information in this popular book.
- Despite its age, the book provides useful and practical advice that can be applied to your life at any time
- Due to its age, some readers may find the stories and personal antidotes somewhat outdated
“The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.”
“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”
“Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.”
11. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
By Stephen R. Covey
For more than 25 years, author Stephen Covey has been helping people transform their lives using the techniques outlined in his best-selling book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
The book describes seven habits that most effective people incorporate into their daily lives:
- Be proactive: Take initiative and responsibility to make the things you want to happen in your life happen.
- Begin with the end in mind: Start with a clear destination to help you understand where you’re going and what you value the most in your life.
- Put first things first: Use your priorities to drive your daily activities and future goals.
- Think win-win: Take a more cooperative attitude instead of seeing your life as a competition with others.
- Seek first to understand then be understood: Build skills that help you become more empathetic, allowing you to better understand the world and people around you.
- Synergize: Make it a priority to work with others in a cooperative way.
- Renewal: Work to renew your physical, spiritual, and mental wellbeing on an ongoing basis.
Each lesson helps you incorporate habits into your daily life that can help you become more aware of how your perceptions and assumptions are hindering your success.
After reading this approach, you can incorporate the philosophy into all aspects of your life, including your career and personal endeavors.
- Written as a self-help book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People helps you reflect on your own habits in order to improve your actions and ultimately help you reach your goals
- Since the book was written more than two decades ago, the ideas and concepts have been repeated in other books over the years, which may make the text seem outdated to some readers
- At more than 400 pages, this is a long read and won’t provide a quick fix to your overall lifestyle
“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
“To change ourselves effectively, we first had to change our perceptions.”
“Two people can see the same thing, disagree, and yet both be right. It’s not logical; it’s psychological.”
12. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
By James Clear
Changing your daily habits can be an ongoing and difficult process.
So, if you’re hoping to begin adding habits of millionaires into your routine, reading Atomic Habits can be helpful.
The book can provide you with a framework for making small improvements in your life every day, allowing you to form good habits and break bad ones.
The author draws on proven ideas from various areas of study, including biology, psychology, and neuroscience to create a guide for creating good habits and getting rid of bad habits. The book can help you learn how to:
- Make time for new habits, no matter how busy and hectic your life is
- Overcome a lack of motivation and willpower to keep incorporating new habits into your life
- Create an environment that makes success easier and more achievable
- Get back on track if you fall into old, bad habits
Along with actionable advice you can incorporate into your life, the author includes inspirational stories from Olympic gold medalists, business leaders, award-winning artists, successful physicians, and famous comedians who have used the tactics in the book to master their craft.
One of the most practical concepts he talks about in his book is called habit stacking. Habit stacking is when you link an existing habit to a habit you want to start.
For example, if you want to read a chapter of a book every day and you already drink tea every day, put your book right next to your tea kettle and it’ll prompt you to read with your tea. It’s so intuitive and simple!
- Since the book places a focus on small changes, it makes implementing the ideas in the book easy
- The book provides you with an easy-to-understand system for incorporating new, better habits into your daily routine
- Some readers think that the concepts in this book could have been communicated more concisely
“Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. No single instance will transform your beliefs, but as the votes build up, so does the evidence of your new identity.”
“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.”
“You should be far more concerned with your current trajectory than with your current results.”
13. Jeffrey Gitomer’s Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude
By Jeffery Gitomer
Changing your daily habits is all about changing your attitude. Which means a shift in your attitude could help you start incorporating more millionaire habits in your daily routine.
With the help of the Little Gold Book of Yes Attitude, you can learn the tools you need to build and maintain your own yes attitude.
The Little Book of Yes Attitude provides you with a step-by-step game plan to understand and maintain your attitude, including:
- The seven specific things you need to do each day to maintain your intensity, commitment, and drive
- 20 attitude gems that capture the knowledge found in hundreds of other books and courses
- How to overcome the 10 most dangerous attitude busters
- How to maintain your yes attitude every day for the rest of your life
To get started, take a few minutes to take the book’s self-awareness attitude test to discover what your attitude is. Then, you can learn actionable ways you can incorporate positive thinking into your daily life.
After that, use the personal questions and affirmations to start changing your own attitude in a more positive way.
- Practical, no-nonsense advice is combined with worksheets for self-reflection to create a personalized plan
- With a focus on assisting business people in sales, the book isn’t directly tied to a millionaire mindset and instead a supplemental text to help you develop a positive attitude crucial in creating new habits in your own life
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people don’t (won’t) do. Successful people live outside their comfort zone. Successful people hang around money or things that make money. Successful people are consistent (will be here next year). Successful people stay in the fire. Successful people know how to access information. Successful people are always learning.”
Recap of Millionaire Habit Books
- Miracle Morning Millionaires
- Everyday Millionaires
- Habits for Success
- The Millionaire Next Door
- Million Dollar Habits
- Top 10 Habits of Millionaires
- Millionaire Success Habits
- How Successful People Think
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- Think and Grow Rich
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Atomic Habits
- Little Gold Book of Yes Attitude
Related Articles On Millionaire Habits Books:
- Morning Routines and Habits of Millionaires and Billionaires
- Best Books on How To Make Money and Become Rich
- How Do Millionaire Think?
Enjoyed this post?